Terms & Conditions
All purchases and customer interactions are governed by Estonian laws.
Order processing will start after payment has been received.
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-4 work days.
Free shipping on orders over 35 EUR in Estonia.
Estonian banks: Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Dankse, LHV and Krediidipank
Visa and MasterCard debit and credit card payments.
Currency - euros.
of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the miisu.eu web store (hereafter referred to as the 'consumer') and the trader MiisuMiisu OÜ (the 'web store') for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the miisu.eu web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The miisu.eu web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale.
1) All prices at the miisu.eu web store are final (no taxes will be added).
2) An additional charge for transport is added to purchases according to the delivery method chosen by the consumer. (ItellaSmartPost in Estonia 2.59 EUR, Omniva Post 5.95 EUR per 1-2 items and 12.95 per 3 and more items).
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order.
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and MiisuMiisu OÜ will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page.
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the 'Place an order' link on the shopping cart page.
3) Then choose whether you wish to place a single order or order as a regular customer.
4) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc).
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the miisu.eu web store undertakes to deliver
to the consumer ordered products.
2) The contract of sale enters into force and order processing will start after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store's website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account. Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-4 work days to Estonia and 1-2 weeks in other countries.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The web store is not responsible for a delay due to circumstances that the web store could not foresee or control.
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days. The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available on the website: http://miisu.eu/index.php?route=account/return/add
1) The web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the web store could not foresee or control.
of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The web store has the right to use the consumer's residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this.
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.